środa, 5 lutego 2014

Holiday Inn

I just came from Łódź, I was here two days .. Łódź is definitely a beautiful city .. I have not had the opportunity to visit it throughout, but for sure I'll be back :-) stayed at the Holiday Inn.
Hotel-brand new. Very comfortable. Spacious modern bathrooms fairly large room, well equipped, comfortable interior design. At the top of the panoramic view of the city-beauuutiful.
In front of a tram stop (11) Manufacture commute in 10 minutes. Ample parking behind the hotel (!) If someone was intrested;). Staff very helpful. Keep it up.
image hosted on flickr


     


12 komentarzy:

  1. why you're hiding Joanna ? :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Becouse i was very sleepy and look not good Manish ;))) cheers!

      Usuń
  2. Piękny sweterek zastanawia mnie jedno te aplikacjena ramionach juz były od nowosci czy robiłaś je sama ? - jezeli byly od nowosci to prosilabym o marke sweterka bo jest boski :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are
    going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. It has some from the highest waterfalls in the world.
    Mobiles are becoming life of people as wherever each goes they carry it, this is because mobiles are cheap and can be used anywhere.

    Meanwhile, if all kinds and gentle person can let me know of
    the site that's better than any of these mentioned
    (I know about Blogger, Blogster, Tumblr and Google+
    and may't make headway in any ones, maybe simply because they're difficult enough with an
    old timer like myself) I'd be grateful.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Comment please;-))) - aszija