czwartek, 6 marca 2014

NIKE AIR REVOLUTION SKY HI

Well I blatantly couldn’t resist, could I? Say hello to my brand new kicks!!! I bought these Nike Air Revolution Sky Hi‘s last week - and here it is :)))


Good thing I did though, as these badboys are selling out fast! Or at least in my diddy size.. I think I read somewhere that all shops order in less of the very small and larger sizes, as they’re less popular, so naturally they sell out quickest as there’s less stock to sell.. Aaaannnnywaaaay… AREN’T THEY AWESOME?




I’m really happy I got them in this colourway, too. Really old school and eighties, and I think the white, chunky freshness of it offers a nice juxtaposition to the rest of my clothing style. Although admittedly I’m already tempted with the other variations, they’re all lush.



I love them.

23 komentarze:

  1. wow great Nikes ! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I'm currently in contact with Nike trying to get the info for the US release. Which UK sites have you seen them on?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I've been wearing these shoes for a couple of weeks now, and although they were comfortable the first time I wore them, they are even more comfortable now. They feel very light on my feet. I absolutely love the colors too! I use them for walking as exercise, not running.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I bought these exact pair of shoes a few years ago and still have them. I wear them everywhere and they are still in great condition. I workout, hike and walk in them. They are very comfortable and have a lot of cushion. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone. I LOVE THEM!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hi there, I log on the your new stuff daily.
    Youre story-telling style is awesome,keep it up!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is really ettension-grabbing.You are very professional
    blogger.I have joined your feed and look ahead to in quest of more
    your magnificent post.Also,I've shared your site in my social
    networks. Kiss aszia!! ;*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. href="https://istanbulolala.biz/">https://istanbulolala.biz/
    E5Q

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Comment please;-))) - aszija